Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome!

Ok all so I am new at this blogging thing. Please be patient as I try to figure out how to set this up so we can utilize it, as well as our facebook page to pass information along about Triology.

I am so overwhelmed with the interest we have had for this club. I know I have so enjoyed training with
others that I felt it would be great to start a club and spread the love!

Membership applications are almost ready. If you are interested in joining please email me at triologyclub@gmail.com and I will email you an application form.

Membership dues will be $25 and that will include many benefits such as:

Discounts to triathlon camps at Cottonwood Heights Rec Center
A lovely shirt with our logo
Ability to participate in swim, run and bike clinics
Weekly outdoor bike rides, runs and group swims pool and open water.
Speakers and social events
Tri Kits available to members for purchase
and much more....

We will also have an open house meet and greet for the club in early February.

So much to come in 2012!! Hey if the weather stays warm like this we may just have to put together some outdoor rides and runs as well!

Stay tuned!

Courtnie


No comments:

Post a Comment